This is an update about my practice and dealing with COVID-19. I am classified as a limited healthcare practice and am required to follow DORA guidelines. It is also extremely important to me to keep you as safe as possible.
On Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays I offer virtual and in-person therapy. If you are fully vaccinated, or not fully vaccinated and okay with wearing a mask during our sessions, I would love to see you in person. If you are not a fan of that idea or it would be more convenient for you, we can meet virtually for as long as you want. Just click on the following link for virtual therapy. https://doxy.me/therapykorinek
Please do what you feel most comfortable with.
To keep everyone as safe as possible my officemates and I are taking the following steps:
– Please only do in-person therapy if you are healthy (You do not have a fever, possible exposure to COVID-19, sore throat, sudden onset of intestinal problems, or feel sick).
– When you arrive at the office, please stay in your car and text me. I will come out and get you. Please bring and wear a mask if you want to or not fully vaccinated for COVID (I agree it is a pain!!! Sorry about that.)
– Air purifier with Carbon and HEPA filters will run in my office all day.
– Fresh air will be run through my office by way of our HVAC.
– Sessions are 50 minutes.
– I have hand sanitizer available.
– Payment through Ivy Pay is touchless. Ivy Pay is a HIPPA compliant payment system for private practice therapists.
– Unfortunately, the bathroom (We do not have the ability to clean after each use.) and waiting room (Due to very small room with many people.) will be closed. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.
As always, this is a work in progress. Please keep me posted about how this is working for you and feel free to contact me if you have any concerns or questions.